Thursday, April 23, 2009

3.22-3.28 Need to get back in the groove

3.22
Thomas whole wheat bagel with butter 
Leftover pork chop
Made turkey nachos with the leftover turkey
Meatball and provolone on a roll 
Grilled cheese on rye

3.23
Kashi Honey sunshine cereal and Peach yogurt
Had a Salad with egg, green peppers, tomatoes and chicken with a whole wheat roll from Greenleaf's in the mall. There are 15 locations for those of you wondering. 
Made chicken and grilled zucchini for dinner. 

3.24
Thomas whole wheat bagel with butter
Turkey and cheese on a ciabatta roll 
Had dinner at my friend's wedding. I had assorted finger foods during cocktail hour. The first course was a tomato and mozzarella salad. For my main course I had the Prime Rib which came with vegetables and potatoes. I had a couple of slices of cake and a few cookies for dessert. 

3.25
Went to my favorite place Mastori's diner on the way home from the wedding. Split Spud mountain four ways and I had a chicken parm sandwich on sunflower bread. 
We don't have much food left at the house so we ordered from Benny's I got a grilled chicken sandwich with tomato and lettuce. 

3.26
Kashi Honey sunshine cereal
Peanut butter and jelly on rye
Had some of Jody's leftover baked ziti
Chickie's and Pete's Crabfries at the Sixers game
Went to Philly Cheesesteak's after the game. Went to Geno's, had whiz and provolone with and an order of cheese fries

3.27
Kashi Honey sunshine cereal
Went to PJ's for lunch because we hadn't gone food shopping yet. Had the chili, the irish nachos and ate half of a bison burger.
Had two dollar dogs at the Phillies game. 

3.28
Kashi Go Lean Crunchy cereal
Ate the leftover half of my burger
Finally went food shopping. For dinner we had a very delicious salad which Jody made. Main course was steak, asparagus and rice. 

I have a month left on my weight loss bet and have to do my best to eat as good as I possibly can. Hopefully I will not be eating out at all over the next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment