Saturday, May 2, 2009

4.29- 5.5- Back in the Groove and losing weight

4.29
Thomas Cinnamon Raisin bagel with butter
Salad
Ham and provolone on wheat
Jody made a really great dinner. Chicken with cheese and sliced avocado, an amazing pasta salad and grilled zucchini. 

4.30
Kashi Go Lean crunchy cereal and raspberry yogurt
Salad
Leftover chicken, pasta and zucchini
I made my grilled chicken sandwiches with the avocado paste, cheese and red peppers. 

5.1
Kashi Go Lean crunchy cereal
Played in a golf outing.. they had lunch at the legion after the tournament. All of the food looked so good but I took it easy and had 5 chicken wings, a small roast pork sandwich and potato salad.
Had the last of the leftover chicken and zucchini
Kashi 5 cheese pizza

5.2
Thomas Cinnamon Raisin bagel with butter and a Kashi apple pie breakfast bar
Orange
Salad 
Had Jody's Aunt Shelly's 50th birthday party so I had a roast beef sandwich, a few chicken wings and potato salad... later at night I had a meatball sandwich

5.3
Kashi Go Lean Crunchy cereal
Orange
Had a leftover pulled pork sandwich and potato salad from the party
Grilled cheese sandwich
For dinner we had tomato and mozzarella and then Jody's ground turkey concoction mixed with asaparagus, rice and cream of mushroom soup

5.4 
Thomas Cinnamon raisin bagel w butter and kashi baked apple spice breakfast bar
Orange
Leftover ground turkey concoction
Pork chops, applesauce, brocollini, and sauteed peppers 

5.5
Thomas Cinnamon raisin bagel w butter 
Orange
Kashi hot pocket type thing chicken rustico
Turkey burritos made with ground turkey, tomatoes, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro

I have lost a lot of weight in the last week and I'm now just 6.7 lbs away from my goal with 24 days to go. I'm confident that I'll make it to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment