Thursday, April 16, 2009

4.16-4.21

4.16
Thomas whole wheat bagel with butter
Grilled Chicken sandwich on wheat with my avocado spread and provolone cheese
Orange
Half of a Kashi 5 cheese pizza

4.17
Kashi Go Lean crunchy cereal and Organic raspberry yogurt
Went to lunch at a local place owned by a family friend called Creole Cafe. I had the Louisiana Gumbo soup and a Muffeletta. 
Leftover Grilled chicken sandwich on wheat with provolone
Had a hot dog and half of a pretzel at the Phillies game. 

4.18
Thomas whole wheat bagel with butter
Went to lunch at PJ's. Had a cup of chili, split the irish nachos although the didn't have the chips so it was just fries instead and I had the cheesesteak quesadilla for my main meal. 
Had two slices of pizza from a place called Riccardo's for dinner. 

4.19
Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal
Leftover Grilled chicken sandwich on wheat with provolone
Ordered from Benny's.. got a mushroom cheesesteak and split Mega fries with my friend Mike. 

4.20
Made myself a delicious tomato basil omelette and ate a thomas whole wheat bagel with butter
Ham and mozzarella on wheat
I made pork chops and brocollini for dinner

4.21
Kashi Go lean Crunchy cereal and organic raspberry yogurt
Leftover pork chop with mozzarella on wheat
Leftover Pasta
Jody made Turkey burritos for dinner.. had two of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment